This Page

has been moved to new address

Hollywood Insider

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Hollywood Insider

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hollywood Insider





















Greetings and welcome to my blog.


My name is Cokie. You may know me from Twitter.com/CokietheCat, where I can often be found hanging out with my online anipals.


I'm a '94 model long-hair flame point Siamese male cat, sans huevos. Who needs 'em!?

I am an apartment cat. I live indoors, save occasional forays onto the patio; thus my nom de plume, Cokie the Cat ~ Hollywood Insider.












I live in Hollywood, California,
a few blocks from the Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame. Palm trees grow outside my window and sometimes the wind blows palm fronds onto my patio, at which point they belong to me. My dining room window overlooks Hollywood Boulevard, which is generally rather entertaining.


I share my relatively trendy locale with my Mom,
HIM, and my girl cat, Wynnie. Wynnie is a lovely (I hate to admit) lynx point Siamese several years my junior. I think she's a little lacking in the intelligence department, but she's sweet and cozy and snuggly and keeps me company.
















I am not ashamed to admit that I have incontinence issues
due to nerve damage - the result of falling out of an 80' palm tree. It was a RAD ride down, though! And I continue to be a hunka hunka burnin' love.


My mom loves me to pieces and we have learned to make this little setback manageable by the use of denim doggy diapers. I prefer to call them pants.


Yes, I wear pants - and I wear them well. Three years now. I hope to be an inspiration to incontinent cats everywhere. Incontinent cats unite!!















6 Comments:

At January 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Dude!!! Well done, we're loving the blog!!!!

 
At January 8, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Pimi Petty said...

Hi there Cookie!
Nice to meet you!
I feel dizzy so I can not write english today.

"sans huevos" = "sin huevos" ??? = without eggs????

LOL

Saludos!

:D

 
At January 9, 2010 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Teagan said...

Woof Cokie!! Teagan here... wow you live in Hollywood, how fab!! Looking forward to hearing about the exciting things you see on the Boulevard. x x Teagan x x

 
At January 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM , Blogger lostteddybear said...

Great ya gots a blog, Cokie!! Looking forward ta hear lots of Hollywood gossip!! heheeee

 
At October 24, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Banana and Cheese said...

Cokie!! Cool blog...and wow, we have never known any cat stars from Hollywood!

We must ask, do you ever see any stars...like Garfield, Tom and Jerry, Sylvester or Felix the cat?

Thanks for stopping by our blog and for the nice comments and award!

Banana and Cheese

 
At June 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Yonni said...

Cokie ! ! !

I wish I would have meet you sooner - my owners, Princess Boing and Mr. Herkimer J. Evil (18 and 17 respectively) have just passed on within the last year and a half - Mr. Herkimer on 1/18/2011 and Boing on 5/15/2012 (yes sadly, five weeks ago tomorrow evening). Being a puddy is degrading enough with all the freaking human hugs and kisses you have to endure, but being elderly with dignity is even harder. You pull it off well kiddo! ;)

Keep up the great work and here's wishing you all the best! Hope to see you around Hollywood sometime :)

MUAH ~ Your newest fan, Yonni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home