This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


I'm thankful today that we have air conditioning. It's really hot in Hollywood, not as hot as in the Valley or some other places, but it's hot. I've spent the whole day, in fact a lot of the past few weeks, napping in the bathtub. It's cool and more comfortable than you'd think, and sometimes Mom relents and let's me drink out of the faucet.


I still have my high end drinking fountain, but I don't want to drink out of the stream of water. I just drink out of the water in the bottom, and let the stream of water roll off the side of my head. What?? =^..^=

This is NOT me. This is how Mom
WISHES I would drink from my fountain.
I also like lying in front of the air conditioner next to the computer while Mom's blogging for me. I know it's probably not good for the environment, but AC rules. Just sayin'.

I'm especially appreciating it, since I just heard about the crazy huge power outage in San Diego, Palm Springs, Imperial County and as far as Tijuana and Arizona from some transformer explosion at the Salton Sea.

I feel for all those really, really hot people and animals right now. Especially Mom's new BFF, Dr. V from Pawcurious and all the people and animals at the Helen Woodward Animal Center. Are you guys OK?



OK, I'm also thankful Mom's brother's family and Cheshire Kitten and Teeny's Friends are alright and I'm really sorry about the terrible brush fires in Texas right now. I hope they get a big rain and put out all those fires right away!

What are you grateful for today??


4 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

We just heard about dat huge power outage in CA and AZ. How terrible when it's so very HOT too. M says she's absolutely die, and me - well I'd get very lazy, but be okay. Stay well dear friend.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

A couple or three years ago, L.A. was having some really horrible heat wave over Labor Day weekend - and the electricity went out on my street. Or let me be more specific - FOUR houses on one side of my street, and my house was one of them! And it was out for DAYS! My human bailed - she spent all day and most of the night at coffee houses and the library with her laptop, and only came home to throw damp towels over us and feed us, and to sleep at night. That was NO fun, so I totally feel for those humans south of us! And it is even worse for them because they can't just go down the street, like my human did!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Hope the power returns soon and hope rains put out those fires in Texas!

Glad you are all ok. Take care
x

 
At September 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Those poor kittehs w/o ac! Nicky used to lay in the tub or under furniture when peeps didn't have ac. Our friend in Texas who had to avacuate is now home, thank goodness. Her property and horses are all fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home