This Page

has been moved to new address

PawCircle Update - Dateline: Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: PawCircle Update - Dateline: Friday

Friday, April 6, 2012

PawCircle Update - Dateline: Friday

Hi you guys.

Sorry for Mom going all hypochondriac on you guys. I have this thing on my ear and, while it does look scary, I don't think I'm ready for the RB just yet - MOM!?


I do appreciate the PawCircle Prayers and actually do ask that you keep me on your list through the weekend.


My vet, Dr. White, looked at the photo of my ear (I'll spare you the pic), and said that, while it does look like a mass, it *might* be something less ominous than one might fear. (She didn't say it exactly like that - I made it a little more fancy sounding. She really talks like a regular person.)

Dr. White - looking like a regular person
Hancock Park Veterinary Clinic
*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*

So, rather than risk the emotional and physical trauma and drama of taking me to the vet - for all concerned, mostly me - Mom's going to treat my ear with Neosporin 3 times a day over the weekend, then see Dr. White on Monday if my ear's not getting better by then. 


So... Today I got ALL KINDS OF SNUGGLES from Mom. We even took 2 naps in her bed
under the covers. 

Tonight Mom and Dad gave me a long (too long) warm bath, washed me all over, including my ear with the thing on it, then Mom put some of that goop on my ear. I'm still damp and scraggly from my bath but I do smell good.


Thank you so much again for all the prayers and good wishes, everybody. I'm gonna stay pawsitive! 


Love,

Cokie

Labels: , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I'm continuing to send a big bunch of purrs your way, Cokie! I am sure the vet is right and it's not something to worry too much about.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 2:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PepiSmartDog:
Thank DOG ! Your name is not anywhere on my RB list! Make sure you tell your mom that.
Are you going to spend 3 days have floral baths ? BOL !
I might do a fly by and drop off some dried duck poo for you to roll in.
3 days of cuddles sound good though.
We will all be willing your ear to heal up FAST.
Love you buddy !! (((((HUGS))))) :=o) XXXX

 
At April 6, 2012 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awww beautiful Cokie!! Me and Charlie hope that this thing on your ear will soon go away! We thoroughly understand why mum's very concerned!! We hope you all have a lovely time snuggling this weekend and we hope your ear will get better! Take care
x

 
At April 6, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger pasikas said...

You were comfy,cosy in my heart too xx

 
At April 6, 2012 at 3:56 AM , Anonymous Marg said...

Oh Cokie, we sure hope that works. That would be easy. If you do have to go to the vet Cokie, maybe Mom could give you some nice medicine in your food to make you calmer. Just a thought. We are still sending tons of purrs and prayers.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Awww good buddy - sorry to hear you have a problems with your ear. You know those oomans, love us so much they panic every time we sneeze (literally). We hope that thingy will be all gone by Monday and you won't have to go to the vet. I'm still purring for you tho - just as an extra good measure. Love you buddy.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for the update Cokie, we've been worried about you!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:42 AM , Anonymous Cheshire Kitten said...

Check out Cokie and his Mom on A Cuddle a Day! Send extra healing love! http://cheshireloveskarma.wordpress.com

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:52 AM , Blogger katsrus said...

Sounds you are very well loved Cokie. Continued prayers and hugs.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Ray6955/DaneRay said...

Cokie -- We are all here praying for you. I hope it's just an inflammation and/or infection and nothing more serious. Hugzzzzzz ... RAY, CHASE & TIPPER -- @DaneRay -- zqx@juno.com ...

 
At April 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Cokie, like I tweeted you last night, I had a small lump on the base of my ear that TW went Bat$h*t over cos we don't have a trusted vet right now. Pop said it might be a scratch so she put Bacitracin on it for 2 days and it cleared up. Hope you have the same luck. Cuddles and *smooches* xoxo

 
At April 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

*nosetaps* I just saw your updated post handsome! I do hopes your momma went over the top, but I thinks it just shows how much she cares about you. I hopes it clears up over the weekend. Sending you many loving purrrrrrrrrs!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger tannawings said...

Cokie humans freak out over alot of things! Hoping the ear gets to feeling better and you get plenty of cuddles over the weekend- purrs your way!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read on the Cat Blogosphere site about your worries and came over to wish everyone there the best of luck. I hope whatever-it-is turns out very soon to be a whatvere-it-was.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Blogger George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Yep, we'll keep you on our #healingenergy prayers for sure. We hope it's just a thingamabob to scare moms. *ducky hugs*

 
At April 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM , Blogger The Monkeys said...

We're definitely keeping you on top of our purr list, Cokie! Boy do we know what worry birds Moms can be! It's cuz she loves you, though.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Cokie, we are purring that the medicine makes that lump go away. Humans tend to worry a lot about us...which isn't a bad thing because it usually means lots of scritches and treats.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Cokie,
Did you remind them that you are a cat not a water lovin' labrador? I hope you feel better soon and find all of the Easter Bunny's goodies!
Steel

 
At April 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM , Blogger marley said...

We keep you in our forts this weekend my pal but we see that Pepi say you do not be on his RB list so we do not be worryin. Woof.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home