This Page

has been moved to new address

HIM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: HIM

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HIM


This is mom's boyfriend. We've all lived together since my Gotcha Day in.. I think about 1995 or so. I guess he's my dad. I just call him Him. He's ok. He feeds me and pets me and talks to me and gives me rides around the house like I'm Superman while he hums Flight of the Valkyries.

He works in the movie business on a film crew but he also makes music. Lots and lots of music and I like it. Our living room looks like a music store. We have a piano and a keyboard and a lot of different kinds of guitars and a bass and a ukulele and a mandolin and an accordian and a djembe and bongos and um...an Indian flute and a violin. He plugs them all into the computer and makes very nice music.

I sit under the computer and listen and purr and sometimes fall asleep and dream about Russian castles or New York cops or being in love... You can listen too at MichaelZamboni.com. Let me know what you think. He's hoping to get some of his music placed in films or to do some film scores.

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger CocoDivaDog said...

BOL BOL
This blog is way too cool...for a cat. :)

 
At January 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Blogger lostteddybear said...

Hi sounds like a cool Him!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home