This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a Blog Star!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: I'm a Blog Star!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm a Blog Star!

Wow! 
I've been featured on @ConfuciusCat's blog
I'm so excited I'm running around in circles! 
Whoa. 
OK. 
Now I'm laying down on the floor.

Anyway, that's totally awesome of Confucius Cat 
to write such a lovely post about me. 
Thanks CC!

Confucius Cat is the wonderful kitty I wrote 
the Purrs4Peace post about here in February. 

We're pussy partners for peace.

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on being featured on Confucius Cat's blog, Cokie!...Hope you have a great week...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

 
At March 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow that is so awesome that Confucius Cat wrote about you - you will be very popular after that for sure!

 
At March 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations! That's pawsome!!

 
At March 30, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

You truly are a blog star and have a very lovely one. It's a real honor to be mentioned by @ConfuciusCat. You are both special kitties.

 
At March 31, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that's awesome Cokie! Concatulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home