This Page

has been moved to new address

The "Hi, My Name Is" Award!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: The "Hi, My Name Is" Award!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The "Hi, My Name Is" Award!


Hey! Check this out! 
I just received this cool new Award from Friends Furever
They got it from my friend Pandafur, 
who got it from my doppleganger, 
 Inigo Flufflebum,  who created it! 

It's called the "Hi, my name is" award!


Here are the rules:

This award must
be given to two blogs that you have not visited before. Once you've found two new blogs, you need to post in their comments:

(1) A big hello and something that you like about their blog
(2) That they've won this award from your blog
(3) A link back to your blog so they can collect the award and pass it along to two bloggers, who will then pass it along to two bloggers, etc., etc.
 
So, I'm off to discover two new blogs... BRB! 
ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ
OK, I'm back! I wandered around the internet and found this really cool, really BIG cat named Fat Eric. He lives with his human servants in a place called Walthamstow, London - where it snows!
Isn't he gorgeous!? And look, he has a beauty mark on his cheek. FYI Eric, I'm a boy and an engaged one at that, but I can appreciate a handsome cat.
Click here to go to Eric's blog:
Here's a "Hi, my name is" Award for you, Eric!



Ok, Now I'm off to find another blog... BRB!
 
ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ
Wow, OK, here's another great blog!
Allow me to introduce you to Amber-Mae.
She's a big beautiful pedigree golden retriever who lives in Malaysia. She has famous ancestors and tons of awards and trophies and ribbons - real ones - for obedience, tricks 
and even dog dancing! 
On her blog you can click through to another page about her puppies and follow them from the minute they were born.

Click here to go to Amber-Mae's blog:

Here's a "Hi, my name is" Award for you, Amber-Mae!


Now you and Fat Eric need to find two new blogs 
and pass this award along to them!
 Have fun!

Love,
Cokie the Cat
=^..^=

7 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 1:08 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Yippee!!!!! We love to see this award going!!

We've met Eric (he's so cool!) but not Amber Mae, we'll have to check her out!

 
At February 26, 2010 at 2:48 AM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Thanks Iniglo! I love it!

 
At February 26, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

You made some cool and beautiful new friends, Cokie!!...Have a great weekend!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

 
At February 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

Thanks for teh introdukshuns to some new anipals!

 
At February 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

That is great that you got the award - very cool and exciting! And a great way to make new friends too!

We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
At February 26, 2010 at 7:04 PM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Neat award! Have a great weekend. :)

 
At March 8, 2010 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. This is a really fun one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home