This Page

has been moved to new address

Vet House Call Today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Vet House Call Today

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vet House Call Today

Vet just left. Mom says I was a crazy animal!! Vicious wild banshee! She can't believe they managed to draw blood! I drew blood from all 3 of them.  ; ) They couldn't even listen to my heart with the stethoscope because I'd have scratched the vet's eyes out! That's right. I've still got it! (The vet and his asst were awesome though and really nice. I just couldn't let them know I thought so. )

Good news is my ears look great and my rear end looks great. Mom was afraid it might be awful because of my wearing diapers for so long but he said I looks really good back there actually. Thankyouverymuch. He palpated me & didn't feel anything unusual, & I obviously have lots of energy, am eating & drinking...

Vet said my head wobble could be a neurological thing common with aging, &  can lead to losing balance & even falling over & curling up - but that it gets better again. It comes & goes.

We'll get the blood test results in a few days Mom's trying to get a urine sample to give him. From me, not her. LOL.

So the good news is - Vet thinks I seem really healthy. That's a relief. Hopefully the blood and urine tests will come back with good results. Thanks for the #PawPrayers! I'll keep you updated.

And my friend and fellow flamepoint ragdoll Inigo Flufflebum is doing much better too this week!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Teenys Friends said...

Yay Cokie!!! Glad to hear da V-E-T finks ewe are all healthy!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger tweetypie said...

Aww thats great news Cokie, Glad U didn't let em nos U liked em BOL xooxoox

 
At November 9, 2010 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Pandafur said...

Thats grate nooz Cokie, you sure showed them watcha gots tuff guy!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awwww WELL DONE COKIE!!! Well done you brave kitty!!! You've shown just how feisty and fantastic you are - well done!!! Me and Charlie are so so so pleased to hear that you healthy and all is well!!!!

Yay!!! Take care
x

 
At November 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my Cokie, I sure am sending purrs to you to be one healthy dude!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Sounds like you got a great bill of health, Cokie! Plus you got to show the docs who is boss in your house. A win all around.

 
At November 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD, you put up quite a fight there with the V-E-T. And your blood drawing skills is amazing! But now be careful coz I dussn't think you want any bloods mixed in with that pee - that mite not bode so well fur you with the test results.

 
At November 9, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Sage said...

Oh, my. You sound like me-a holy terror when it comes to the V-E-T. I think you were really brave to let them take blood out of you. I hope they give it back!!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Way to show the v-e-t who's boss, Cokie! We are glad everything seems to be checking out well, though. :)

 
At November 10, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

OMC - dat is pawsome news Cokie. So happy to hear you are healthy - and apparently still have a little fight left in you too buddy. Way to go!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh Cokie!!! Rumblemum is sooooo happy for you, you deserve a clean bill of health!!

Thank you so much for all your kind wishes for Inigo. It means so much to us all.

 
At November 17, 2010 at 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happeh you is doing betters, but good job drawing bloods, MOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home