This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #6: Hey! That's Not Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Anipal Photo Hunt #6: Hey! That's Not Me!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #6: Hey! That's Not Me!

This week's Anipal Photo Hunt Theme is "Hey! That's Not Me!" So here are some pics of cats that look just like me, but aren't me...

My Stunt Double, Plush Cokie

My dear friend, soul brother, twin, and doppelganger, @RumblePurr's brother, @InigoFlufflebum. Believe it or not, this isn't me!!

The handsome Inigo is sick right now, so please purr for him. We're very worried about my main man cat.

Inigo Flufflebum


Awesome Cartoon Inigo

Video of Inigo Flufflebum Not Being Me!

Lastly, my Voki, which is sort of me, because the recording is my real voice: 



UPDATE!!
I ALMOST FORGOT!!
I looks so much like Daniel Craig from the James Bond movies that I'm often stopped and asked for autographs! ; ) 

Daniel Craig - NOT ME!! Uncanny, right??
Oh no! I forgot @PiruloFurry!
@PiruloFurry, the Puerto Rican Me!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i likes your Voki, you has a cool voice.

 
At September 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Kolo Martin said...

Wooo what a cool entry. Everyone wants to look like you!

 
At September 27, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Goodjob. Now I has to think about my doubles!! Actually have a lot of them. Try to get a post done this week.

 
At September 28, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

This is so funny! I def need to join Anipal!!!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey

 
At September 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM , Blogger MizzBassie said...

Good one, Cokie. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

 
At October 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Susan Payton said...

Just blogging around this evening and found your blog. I love reading different blogs. They are all so unique in thier own way. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
For a fun read:
http://www.squidoo.com/incredible-pug-tatorbug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home