This Page

has been moved to new address

On the 1st Day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: On the 1st Day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me...

On the 1st Day of Christmas my true love @JazzydaCat gave to me...
A super comfy leopard print self warming thermal cushion for my aching bones. Thank you, love.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 6:32 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

Beautiful photo. And even in Florida, we could use something warm and comfy like that today.

pawhugs, Max

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! We have got to get ourselves on of those!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awww that such a thoughtful gift!!! Take care
x

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

WOW Cokie - you is really a lucky dude. Not only do you has Jazzy, but now she gives you the best prezzie ever.

 
At December 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

wow!! That is a wonderful gift! I especially like that it is "self warming"...nice and safe!

Enjoy and please feel better!

Your pal, Cody

 
At December 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure are special Cokie!!!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Pawsome gift! Dude, you look really handsome ~ heard you & Jazzy got married? well, it really agrees with you! xox ~Andy

P.S. Sorry, I missed the wedding. I must have lost my mind. :(

 
At December 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Diane said...

How cute! I am visiting from blog frog. I am now following via networked blogs, google and facebook.

 
At December 16, 2010 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous @WallasEKatt said...

Wow! That @JazzydaCat sure doz love You, you lucky bugger!!! MOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home