This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

To join the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, post the button below on your blog, if you can figure out how, then come back here each week and add your Thankful Thursday post to the blog hop link at the bottom of my post.

Comments are appreciated, as is hopping to as many of the other blogs as you can, following and leaving comments as you're inspired to. Please also follow my blog and sign my guest book (in the right sidebar) if you haven't already!

What are you thankful for?



Add the button to your blog!


What are you thankful for today? 

I'm thankful that Mom ISN'T flying to Austin tomorrow. I know she loves her nephew and she was looking forward to visiting, even though it's like a thousand degrees in Texas right now, but I prefere her here at home with me. She's still going to New England next month, then to Blog Paws, so she'll be gone for long enough! 

I'm glad that Mom's going to get to visit with LilyLuWhoT,  who lives near where Mom's going to be staying in Western Massachusetts.

I'm also grateful that Mom didn't get arrested when she went to see what was going on down the street tonight, when there was a crazy riot on Hollywood Blvd because DJ Kaskade tweeted he was starting block party in front of the Chinese Theatre where the Electric Daisy documentary was premiering. Thousands of people turned up, fights broke out, then when the DJ canceled the party because it got too big and unruly, it turned into a riot!

Electric Daisy block party/riot at the Chinese Theatre
LAPD on Hollywood Blvd.
And LOTS of noisy helicopters!

Let's all be careful out there! (And thankful...)

Your turn!

Cokes


8 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 4:50 AM , Blogger FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

What a great idea Cokie! Love it!

Unfortunately, you got two dogs behind you...being a pawed one I had trouble and didn't show up...so thought I did something wrong.

When I went back for a redo it came out times 2...

Thanks again.

Y'all come play now!
Hawk aka BrownDog

 
At July 28, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Gosh!! Glad your mum is safe and didn't get caught up in all that fuss n fighting!!!! Oh dear!

Take care
x

 
At July 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

WhoooooWeeeee! That's enough excitement for a while! Great pix - so glad your mama's camera didn't get confenskated! I'll be adding Thankful Thursday to mt blog a little later today, :)

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

We are all glad that your Mom didn't get in any bad situations!!!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Shayna said...

Wow - sounds like a scary situation your Mom was caught up in - glad she OK!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lots wonderful things to be thankful for ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

 
At July 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous baxter bunny said...

I'm thankful that even though I'm a day late for the blog hop that it's the weekend and I can catch up on all my hoppin'.
I'm glad everyone in your family is okay after the big riot. Crazy!
I'm also thankful that I have a cozy bed to sleep...sweet dreams Cokie

 
At July 30, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: Wow, awesome pics Cokes! Thought I saw Ur Mom on the 6pm news ! BOL ! BTW, I finally remembered how to add the code. *another non-geek moment*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home