This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop




Thursday's sure do come fast and furious around here... And here it is, Thursday, again. Today I am appreciating a lot of things. I love Fall! This is the beginning of the holiday season for me, and all the tissue paper, good smells and table scraps that implies.
L.A. liquid amber tree photo: Angel City Art
I'm happy that my mom has finally chosen a blog name and published her first freaking post after talking about writing her own blog (for humans - MOL!) for years, now. That does mean something has to give on my end, and that something is that I'm stepping down from my Editor in Chief position at The Anipal Times.

The Anipal TimesThis is a good thing, as it will give me more time to nap in the empty bathtub, but there will be no shortage of  'lying under the momma at the computer' time, which is equally important.

I'm not leaving The Anipal Times, I'll still be writing articles - probably more articles, now - and I'll still 'represent' the AT as a Co-Founder.

If you want to write for The Anipal Times, have story ideas, promotion or advertising questions, tweet Publisher @snick_the_dog or email him at snickers at anipaltimes dot com.

If you want to follow Mom's new blog, it's at NotesForMyNextLife.com. She's going to be talking about (some of) her adventures and escapades, sharing things she'd do differently next time - and things she'd do sooner! She's all ears, if you'd like to share your stories, tips and tricks with her.
From Mom's new blog: www.notesformynextlife.com

What's good for you, this week?


7 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Spencer Russ Berrie said...

I love Fall too, and see the beauty pastel colors,run through the leaves.

 
At September 22, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dog! That looks like a really cool dog vehicle too! Hey Jen! Get us one???

 
At September 22, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I featured your two doggies in my bloggy this time, along with something to be thankful for.

 
At September 22, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Here in Sweden it´s autumn aswell.
I love to jump up and down in the piles of colorful leafes :)

P.S the link to your mom´s blog doesn´t work :(

 
At September 22, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Hi Kjelle. Mom's grandpa was from Sweden! Thanks for the head's up about the link. Weird glitchy things... It's working now. =^..^=

Cokes

 
At September 22, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Thanks for putting the little girl dogs in your Thankful Thursday post, Mario!

And thanks for your comments, Spencer and Rumpydog. Yes. A VW van is a super cool dog vehicle! (Even when it's not running...) :P

 
At September 23, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Julie Flanders said...

I absolutely love fall too. My favorite time of year, by far.

I'm excited to be learning about so many new hops, I didn't know about Thankful Thursday but what a great idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home