This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday: She's HOME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday: She's HOME!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday: She's HOME!





Mom went to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with her brother's family. I stayed home with Dad. We've had a great time.



I've been talking. He's been on the computer. I've been talking. He's been watching TV. I've been talking. He's been taking showers. I've been talking. He's been eating. I've been eating. He's been changing my pants. I've been talking. He's been writing.... and playing music (which I like). Then we'd call Mom and we'd all talk to each other.


She was gone for 8 Days!! But guess what? She's home!!


Me & My Mom


I'm very thankful this Thursday that Mom's finally back home and life is good. Thanks for sending her back home, Austin. I know you wanted to keep her.



=^..^=

5 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am also very glad that your Mom is home.

Herman

 
At December 1, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Sebastian said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your Dad! I always miss my Mom a lot when she leaves. Moms shouldn't leave!

 
At December 2, 2011 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

You sound like you and dad had a great boys' time together lovely Cokie!! But yay that your mum is back!!! Take care
x

 
At December 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

YAY - Your mom was gone a long time. I'm happy she's home with you too. Dad's are nice, but the moms are still the best.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

There's nothing better than having your Momma home with you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home