This Page

has been moved to new address

What Part of "NO VET" Don't You Understand?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: What Part of "NO VET" Don't You Understand?

Saturday, December 10, 2011

What Part of "NO VET" Don't You Understand?

Mom came across this "Don't Pet This Kitty" video on YouTube today and swears it's exactly like me when I go to the vet - and even when a home call vet comes here!




This is a new behavior for me over the last couple of years. Only my Dad can dominate me when I get this worked up. Mom doesn't have a chance.

I don't know why I get so crazy. I just do. I did it when Grandma tried to put my pants on me when she cat sat me for a few days, which meant I had to stay in the bathroom for three days sans pants till Mom got home. 

Now Mom and Dad have to take trips separately, so someone's always home with me. Which is just the way I like it.  ; )

Dad swears I must be related to this kitty. 

6 Comments:

At December 11, 2011 at 3:43 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

OMC, Cokie, I was sitting on my human's desk when she turned on the video and it scared me! Seriously, you behave like that kitty sometimes? Wow. I guess with you, no really does mean no!

 
At December 11, 2011 at 4:00 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Well pal, I didn't know you had that wild streak in you buddy. Guess you just feel the need to show them who's boss sometimes. Good going.

 
At December 11, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Not even I get that feral although after what I got put through with the vet this year, I may. Shudder.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Blogger flicka47 said...

Getting old and grumpy are we?...snicker...I guess you are the definition of CatAtomic...

Seriously, you've probably already tried this, but has the v.e.t. come by just to tell you hello, or do they only come when you need their help?

One of my cats hates strangers too, but even she doesn't get that worked up!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anabel said...

Liked fb page
Anabel Flores
Ltcb10@yahoo.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Ray6955/DaneRay said...

OMC! OMD! COKIE! You react like that? I guess I won't come to visit when I'm next in "the 'hood"!!! TMZ better stay away! MOL! BOL! Hugzzzzzz.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home