This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Dr. Sandy, the house call vet, and her assistant just left, and after doing my best to terrorize them with my gigantic man eating tiger impression for an hour, it's good news so far.


RAWR VET!!
Photo by @eldad75 of Hope for Paws

I have two lumps on my ribs that were scaring Mom, but Dr. Sandy's pretty sure they're just fatty lipomas. We're not going to aspirate or biopsy, because it would cause even more stress for me and it's highly unlikely they're malignant.

Even if they were, at almost 18, I wouldn't want to deal with the drama and trauma of operations or chemo or even going to the vet anyway. I don't even want to go to vet's office or see a vet at home. I'm getting a little Howard Hughes-y as I get older.



ARE YOU NOT TERRIFIED!? RAWR!!
Photo by @eldad75 of Hope for Paws

The vets say that my feistiness is good, and it's what's kept me alive this long. 
; )


Anyway, still need to hear back about my blood work, etc. Keeping tabs on my thyroid count and such, but generally a good visit!  Thank Bast!  =^..^=





12 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I'm glad that your visit from the vet wasn't TOO eventful, Cokie! Paws crossed that your bloodwork looks good so that you don't have to deal with anymore vets for a while!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Woohoo! We're all pulling for you Coke-ster!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

So happy you will be okay pal. Was getting worried about you.

 
At January 6, 2012 at 2:42 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

So glad to hear that your visit with the doc yielded positive information. Yay!!! You're doing great.

pawhugs, Max

 
At January 6, 2012 at 6:06 AM , Blogger katsrus said...

Glad your vet visit went good.
Sue B

 
At January 6, 2012 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Pup Fan said...

Glad to hear the vet visit went well!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Glad to hear that the vet visit went if not great , OK for you :)
Glad to hear that the lumps are just fatlumps too :)

 
At January 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Wonderful Cokie!! May you continue to be most fierce and feisty!! RAWWWRR!! Yay for you!!

Me and Charlie have all paws crossed for good test results from the vets!

Keep RAWWWRing!! :-) Take care
x

 
At January 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger All4UrPet said...

Wow how ferocious! Overall, I'm happy to hear it was a good trip to the vet... that's usually more than I can say for my baby (he's a scaredy cat!!). Looking forward to more good news from you and your kitty!


LizAnn
All4UrPet Representative
http://all4urpet.com/

Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

 
At January 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Well, that's good news, Cokie...and yeah, you are pretty scary there!!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I glad u don't has a sick. I has lipomas, too. It's okay, u will be fine. :) {{{Cokie}}}

 
At January 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Shayna said...

Glad it's good news, Cokie - hope that continues! We need our feisty Hollywood Insider around for a LONG time yet :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home