This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is baaack!

And I'm very thankful today that my crazy ear bump seems to be non-life-threatening, after all! I still have a bump on my ear, but we're pretty sure it was caused by a particularly rough ear scratching with my back foot and a sharp toenail. Mom is keeping my nails trimmed now - she'd sort of let them go to seed there for a long while. MOM...



Ear bump looking much less ominous


I think I just nicked it and it got infected, then I scratched it again, then again, and kept making it bleed and irritating it and aggravating it. I can't help it that it's the perfect distance and angle from my back foot!? Now it's all healed over and it's just... a bump. I can live with that.


Anyway... It's all good and it looks like me and my manpants will be around to keep you entertained for some time to come. ; )  Thanks again for the PawCircle and all the prayers and good wishes! I love you guys. 


What are you thankful for this week??


I'm not going to make this a blog-hop, since I'm posting so late, so just leave a comment with what you're thankful for this week. If you want to, you can write your own gratuity post and leave us the link!


 Cheers!
  Cokie
=^..^=

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

One thing I know I am thankful for Cokie - that your ear bump is harmless and you are okay!

 
At April 27, 2012 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Cokie!! Glad to know you are doing well and getting better! Yay! Take care
x

 
At April 27, 2012 at 6:14 AM , Blogger katsrus said...

I am thankful that Cokie is better. And that my kitties are healthy.
Sue B

 
At April 27, 2012 at 6:36 AM , Blogger marley said...

Good news my pal. I am thankful that I got a new brofur who ave come to live wiv me. He be called Clapton.

 
At April 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I am thankful you are doing better too Cokie!

 
At April 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

We're thankful that your ear bump doesn't appear to be anything serious, Cokie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home