This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop is Baaack!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday Blog Hop is Baaack!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop is Baaack!



Yes, friends, it's once again time to articulate your gratitude. Thankful Thursday has returned, and I'll try my best to keep up this blog hop every week, giving us all a nudge to appreciate our blessings. 

This week, I want to thank Boris Kitty for his awesome Sci-Fi Pawty last March (yes, this is way overdue). He threw the most awesome bash, raised lots of money for 1 by 1 Cat Rescue in PA, and gave away killer pawty prizes, the most cool of all being the PLUSH ALIEN FACE HUGGER that I WON!

@BorisKitty modeling the prize
Me and my Alien Face Hugger
Look how nicely we match

I decided though, that I had so much already to be thankful for that I should give my beloved Alien Face Hugger to Mom's nephew, so AFH is now hugging his face in Austin, Texas, and you may meet them BOTH at BlogPaws!  ; ) 

Mom's nephew models Alien Face Hugger
Isn't he a handsome little guy?

Your turn! What are you thankful for today? Post on your blog and come back later today to link up below. (I let my LinkyTools subscription lapse and have to wait for Brent to reinstate me later today!) Post a link to your FB page and on Twitter, too.


Put the Thankful Thursday badge on your blog (there's a widget code in the right sidebar) so folks know what's up, and then add the blog hop code, which will also be below laer today, to add the other blog hoppers to your page. 

Cheers!
Cokie




Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

OMC !
I think that Plush Alien Face Hugger lookes really dangerous !

 
At May 24, 2012 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!!! The alien face hugger stuffed toy looks so cute!!! Yay! take care
x

 
At May 24, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

That's one huge face hugger! I joined your Blog Hop! http://www.stunningkeisha.com/2012/05/thankful-thursdaysunpuddles.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home