This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday - I'm On The Move!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday - I'm On The Move!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday - I'm On The Move!


Please excuse any hiccups you may experience... I'm in the process of moving my blog from Blogger to Self-Hosted WordPress! You guys won't be playing, "Can I leave Cokie a comment this week?" anymore, and I'll have more control over my blog and what I can do with it (unlike my bladder or my tail, but that's another story most of you already know).  =^..^= 
If you don't care about this stuff, just scroll down and link up to the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

If you've been considering making the move to WordPress, I highly suggest you do what I did - Pay Tanya at
Blogelina to do it! I believe my friend Michele @PepiSmartDog would concur. Michele's been making the move on her own and is tearing her fur out.


Click HERE for info on how to make the Blogger to Self-Hosted WordPress Move and leave the driving to Tanya!
She charges less than any other company I've found, and she adds so much value, it's just crazy to have anyone else do it, or even to do it yourself. For $99, she'll move you from Blogger to WordPress AND give you a year's free Deluxe GoDaddy web hosting ($91 retail!) AND throw in a bunch of extras, too.

Disclosure! She also has an affiliate program, so if you go to Blogelina.com without using my links, you'll pay the same (low) fees as you would if you use my links. If you use my links, I get a percentage. Either way, I endorse her highly, as everyone who took her online class with me last year can attest. 

SO... I'm thankful to have Blogelina as my blog mover, cuz I don't feel like it!

What are you thankful for this week? 



Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At August 16, 2012 at 1:03 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Once everything is moved over to Wordpress, Cokie, I think you will really like it! And it's a great idea having someone else do the heavy lifting!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

That's what they tell me. I can't wait to see what I've gotten myself into!

Cokie

 
At August 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Enjoy your move!!! Take care
x

 
At August 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Kruse Kats said...

thanks for the scoop. I have to try to do that

 
At August 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy moving Cokie! A wise choice!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

I could SO do this!! We already have our domain names elsehwere I wonder if this would matter Cokie?

 
At August 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

TW keeps threatening to move but doesn't know the first thing how and can't pay for a host or anybody to help her.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Dash, There is a domain transfer fee if you didn't buy your domain from GoDaddy, but Im not sure how much it is..

Cokes

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Keisha, Talk to Pepi. He's moving by himself right now.

Cokes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home