This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop: Shoutout to YOU

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday Blog Hop: Shoutout to YOU

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop: Shoutout to YOU



Today I want to do a shoutout to my blog readers. 

Yes, you. 
Thank you! 
Thank you for reading my blog. 

Thank you for taking the time to click on the link or to type in my url and come here to see what I'm talking about today - and you come pretty regularly, too. About as regularly as I post, anyway.  ; )

I'm always surprised when I look at the stats to see how many folks are actually visiting my blog. I know that most readers don't leave comments, and I always love reading every comment you do leave, but I had 7,000 page views last month! 70 people just in the last 45 minutes - and it's after midnight in Hollywood!

That's crazy! And wonderful. And I love you guys. You make me feel so special - and not just in a special needs kind of way. ;)

So thank you. I really appreciate you.
I love you guys.


Sincerely,
Cokes
















If the link doesn't work, try right clicking and using 'open in new window.' If that doesn't work, try reloading the page as www.cokiethecat.blogspot.com. Sometimes if you enter at www.cokiethecat.com, the link doesn't work. 

If you don't have time for your Thankful Thursday post today, write it when you can. The blog hop will be open all week.  =^..^=




Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At August 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Anonymous Marg said...

I have just started coming here and enjoy your blog a lot. I have no idea why I haven't been here before. I just the way Cokie looks and love seeing older cats. Have a great Thursday.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Thank you for the reminder. We just posted for Thankful Thursday.

Hope you are feeling better.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Who wouldn't come here to see your handsome face and the way you rock your pants.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You are very special and we visit you cause we love you Cokie!

 
At August 9, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Blogger tannawings said...

You know how you get a billion emails you dont really care about? I see yours and always read- not always visit, but always read. You make me smile Cokie on days when I dont even feel like it. Youre a special mancat!

 
At August 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

I wen to Good Mews blog spot for the hop. and discovered something I need to blog about. This is amazing! Cokie I always stop for you mate.

DashKitten

 
At August 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Daisy said...

I subscribe to your blog feed in my Reader!

 
At August 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Aw, we love you too, Cokie!

 
At August 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

We started dropping by a week or so ago. Glad to see you're doing so well!

 
At August 10, 2012 at 2:23 AM , Blogger marley said...

Hi Cokie my pal. I fort you might like to kno that the familee went to see the Olympic basketball this week. Sadly, no sightin of Kobe but they had fun anyway. We are thankful for that.

 
At August 10, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Kruse Kats said...

If you weren't married, I'd be hitting on your pants! Actually, I'm scared that jazzy would kick my ass

 
At August 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM , Blogger GLOGIRLY said...

...MARRIED!!! OMC! Cokie, when did THIS happen?

xoxo We are thankful you are our friend, Cokie.
: ) Katie & Glogirly

 
At August 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Karen Jo said...

I enjoy coming when I get to it. I hope you are feeling better now.

Herman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home