This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #1: YOU LOOKIN' AT ME??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Anipal Photo Hunt #1: YOU LOOKIN' AT ME??

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #1: YOU LOOKIN' AT ME??

 
Welcome to the very first ever ANIPAL PHOTO HUNT

Each Sunday I'll post our anipal photo theme for the week & a pic (or a few) related to that theme here on my blog. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, would be to post an anipal pic (or pics) of your own on your blog, then come back and click the CLICK HERE TO ENTER link at the bottom of this post. That will add your blog pics to the Photo Hunt! Check out all the fun anipal photos & make new friends and followers!


For extra credit & a chance at a prize, leave a comment here & make one of your Photo Hunt pics your Twitter or Facebook avatar.

With no further ado... Here is my post for this week's Anipal Photo Hunt theme: 


YOU LOOKIN' AT ME??


Yeah, I know it's hard to tell who I'm looking at in the first photo. I'm a bit more intimidating in the second. The first pic though shows my strabismus -  a condition related to an anomaly of neuronal pathways common among Siamese cats. It usually makes us cross eyed, but I always choose the path less traveled,  so I'm what they call 'wall eyed.'

I'm an expect cat multitasker, especially as I'm getting older. I think in a few years I'll be able to watch  the front door & the back door at the same time. I wonder if there's money in that?


Now it's your turn! Go post your own "You Lookin' At Me??" post, and don't forget to enter the hunt at the link below.

You're it!

19 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Oh! I forgot to mention.... If you follow all the instructions in the link at the beginning of this post, you can win a prize!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

Very cool - this sounds like fun!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

 
At August 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I give up, are you lookin a me?

 
At August 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

Okay, here is my bloggie post. This is fun! http://yodaheltman.blogspot.com/2010/08/anipal-photo-hunt-you-looking-at-me.html

Gonna change Twitter and Facebook avis to the middle picture. I am just so cute in it!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Anonymous Raven, Thor and Rio said...

Great Idea!! http://health4uandpets.typepad.com/raven_thor_rio/2010/08/cokie-the-cats-anipal-photo-hunt-you-lookin-at-me.html

xoxox Raven, Thor and Rio

 
At August 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM , Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Great pics!!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

http://rileysmisadventuresabound.blogspot.com/
not sure what I'm doing so here goes?????
You lookin' at me?

 
At August 15, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

How fun! I just added my blog link through the linky blog hop tool! I decided "You looking at me?" meant "What? You looking at me? I'm entirely innocent..."

 
At August 15, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

How funny! I think me and Buttons done did post at the eggsakt same time, BOL!

 
At August 16, 2010 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Pat Wahler said...

Sounds verrrry interesting!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

 
At August 16, 2010 at 5:16 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

I fink I has done da linky too?! MOL! XXXXX

 
At August 16, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Maggie May said...

Cokie, we let our sister, Maggie May post it on her blog!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Kruse Kats said...

Here is KruseKat's picture. Parker was acting up.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Kruse Kats said...

http://krusekats.blogspot.com/2010/08/cokies-anipal-photo-hunt.html

a link would be nice. Duh.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Teenys Friends said...

I think ewe haff bootiful eyes Cokie! So big and bright and blue! I am haffin mai mom put up mai 'ewe lookin at me' post right now! XoXo

 
At August 18, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Caplin Rous said...

I think I did it but I'm not sure exactly what I did! Also, don't know how to win prizes and *I hope* they are not just dog/cat prizes but take other animals into account.

 
At August 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Spike said...

Hi Cokie. Great idea!

Here's mine: http://spikelamb.posterous.com/anipal-photo-hunt-you-looking-at-me

 
At August 20, 2010 at 2:00 AM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Caplin, my prizes are cross-species! For this first one we already have a winner though. Riley was the first one to follow all the directions correctly, so he got a prize (which in this case was a prize for his mama) and he'll be the cover photo for this week's theme on our Facebook Anipal Photo Hunt photo album.

My instructions will be more clear with the new theme on Sunday, but again, a prize will go to whomever follows all the instructions completely FIRST. The post with the complete instructions will be here on my blog on Sunday, and titled "Anipal Photo Hunt #2" with the theme of the week.

Good luck and thanks for joining the hunt!

 
At August 21, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Pepi Smart Dog said...

I have posted my kitteh brofur and sisfur's piccies in your Anipal Photo Hunt ! Woot ! Woot !
http://mansequins.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home