This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Academy Awards - I'm A Winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Anipal Academy Awards - I'm A Winner!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Anipal Academy Awards - I'm A Winner!

I won! I won! The first Annual Anipal Academy Awards - Video Category. Ok, so I won for "Best Props Department" - an odd award, granted, which should have gone to my Dad, I guess, since he was the Prop Master, but I'll take the credit - Hells yeah! Although I did enter it under "Best Action Sequence in Pants..."  =^..^= This is @MizzBassie presenting my my award via skype, since I was in Hawaii at a surfing championship.

And look at what a great ear scratcher the trophy makes. This sucker's big too! It looks great on Mom's computer desk. Thank you @SeattleP for shipping it all the way from Seattle!
Thank you @PepiSmartDog for accepting my Award in person (dog) lending a more personal touch to my skype acceptance, and for making up for my casual attire by your usual flamboyant flair! 
I would like to thank the Academy for creating these Awards in the first place and for honoring me with one of my own in the second place. Dad, my Prop Master and operator of "Da Bird" (aforementioned 'prop'), Mom, my director & wardrobe stylist, who always catches my good side & makes sure my pants don't fall off, Cat Behaviorist @jacksongalaxy, for recommending "Da Bird," and Go-Cat for creating the awesome feathered cat toys that inspired my award winning performance, which coincidentally, is right here!
Congratulations to all the winners, nominees, staff and viewers for a great ceremony and party! And we exceeded our goal of raising $1000 for animal cancer research by the Colorado State University Foundation.
Everybody wins!

See you next year at the Anipal Academy Awards!!
 

5 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh hooray for you!!! Hey, but we knew you were a winner!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger ZackRabbit said...

CONCATS!!! wOOOOOO!!!! you deserve it!! HUGS!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations! A well deserved award I'm sure!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on the award, handsome Cokie!...And we hope you had a fun time surfing in Hawaii...Happy weekend sweet friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

I am a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope you can drop by and follow back at any of my sites below.
Etcerera Etcetera
Spice Up Your Life
Nostalgic Marveling
Obstacles & Glories

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home