This Page

has been moved to new address

REVISED POST: New Visitors Map & Anipal Events Calendar

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: REVISED POST: New Visitors Map & Anipal Events Calendar

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

REVISED POST: New Visitors Map & Anipal Events Calendar

I love my new visitors map. A little pink heart appears wherever my visitors are from. If you're on the page, your heart will pulse, along with any others who happen to be looking at my blog at the same time you are. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 all pulsing at once, which is super cool.
=^..^=



I've also attempted to create a calendar of Anipal Events so that I can keep track of all the goings-on in the Twitter Anipal world. It's hard to keep track sometimes, so this will help me & hopefully some of you. If you know of something that should be on the calendar, let me know and I'll try to get it up right away.

I tried a Google map but a lot of people couldn't view it. If there is better blog calendar, let me know and I'll use that. Meanwhile, I'll just list the Anipal Events on the right column of my blog.

Thank you again for visiting my ethereal abode.
You are very welcome here and I appreciate your electrical impulses
And your little pink hearts!



Love,
Cokie the Cat
=^..^=

6 Comments:

At January 12, 2010 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Love the map, Cokester!

 
At January 12, 2010 at 9:08 PM , Blogger blindmaximus said...

The map is really cool. I love seeing "my" little heart over Wyoming! :) And the Anipal Events sidebar is pretty helpful too.

 
At January 12, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

Luvs da map my furriend! Pawsome! *high paws*

Purrrrrrrrrs

 
At January 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

You has a neat bloggy Cokie. I love it and will follow you.

 
At January 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Cool blog Cokie! I'm following you. Love the map. Google calendar, if you make a public one, could be the anipal events calendar. My kitteh Sanjee set one up for the Cat Blogosphere you can see here http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/about/cb-calendar/
*ducky hugs*

 
At January 17, 2010 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Vicki said...

G'day Cokie, we love your blog, your Aussie mates Snowy & Max

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home