This Page

has been moved to new address

Flippin' Da Bird

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Flippin' Da Bird

Friday, May 28, 2010

Flippin' Da Bird


This post is part of the Pet Blogger Hop. Click on the PBH badge above for details on how to participate! Scroll to bottom of post to see links to all the other Blog Hoppers! Fellow  Blog Hoppers, please sign my TV guestbook, above, between the animated cat (with my real voice) and my stereo. Thanks!

FLIPPIN' DA BIRD!




 Mom met Jackson Galaxy 'the Cat Whisperer' two weeks ago at 
the Pet Orphans Kitten House grand opening in Los Angeles.
Pet Orphans of Southern California


Jackson was giving a presentation about .. well, cats, and he was really cool. 


One thing he suggested was that cats need to hunt, and that a good way for indoor cats to get some good huntin' type activity is with a toy called Da Bird. So Mom, being a good Mom, when straight to Petco and bought one.







My roommate Wynnie doesn't want anything to do with it, 
but I'm telling you right now. THIS THING IS THE SHIZNIT!!

Check out my video. Mom finally had to get the iphone out to video my amazing physical abilities after Dad had already been playing with me and Da Bird for ten minutes.

Mind you, or do I have to remind you, I turned 16 in March, have nerve damage from falling from an 80' palm tree, have no feeling in my tail, and wear a diaper (PANTS!) because there's a disconnect between when I think I have to go and when I actually do.  But we've been through all that in earlier posts.
 
This video is a good demonstration of how I rock my pants though, for all those people who've been wondering just how that whole thing works...
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, 
I give you the 'Jack La Lane' of 16 year old cats!
(Moi!)



Thankyouverymuch. =^..^=


12 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

you rilly do rock your pants...oh catch that birdie!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

You are totally amazing my friend. Thanks for sharing dat video!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

That's some good bird action, Cokie! We hope you have a great weekend. :)

 
At May 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We LOVE da bird!!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Cokie, your agility and hunting skills are amazing and you look awesome in your pants, handsome!...We really enjoyed your video, you did a great job!...Hope you all have a fun holiday weekend...kisses sweet friend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

 
At May 29, 2010 at 1:17 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Da Bird rules, and so does Jackson! My human has met him and even had lunch with him once. You are really great with Da Bird - I think you must have killed it about half a dozen times before you were done.

 
At May 29, 2010 at 5:24 AM , Blogger Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Wonderful bird action movement. Having difficulty signing up on your guestbook. Will try again later. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

 
At May 29, 2010 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Hi there! I'm visiting from the Blog Hop. Yours is really fun! I have a cat-themed blog about my cat art, my cats, foster cats & other random stuff. Stop by if you like! Have a great weekend! meow!

 
At May 29, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger ♥ Sallie said...

Yay Blog Hop!

 
At May 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

You look like a kitten in the video. What moves! and you do rock those pants.

 
At June 3, 2010 at 4:59 AM , Anonymous video surveilance said...

We really enjoyed your video, you did a great job!...Hope you all have a fun holiday weekend...

 
At June 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Hi Kokie! I just wanted to let you know our e-mail has been down for the last few days so if you've sent me something & I haven't responded that's why. I'm still planning to do the interview & would also like to advertise & contribute to the monthly prize but just haven't been able to access our e-mail. It should be up & running in a day or two so please bear with me! Thanks for your patience & I'll e-mail as soon as I can. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home