This Page

has been moved to new address

Yes, Ladies, I'm Engaged.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Yes, Ladies, I'm Engaged.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yes, Ladies, I'm Engaged.




You may have read from that saucy tart of a gossip columnist in the Anipal Times rumors about Jazzydacat & me getting engaged - here for instance, or possibly here.

To be honest,  I've been so busy working that I haven't had time to keep my own blog up to date.

I've finally taken the night off to take care of my personal life before it gets away from me, and I'm here now to officially announce 
(a month late) my engagement to that beautiful British feline, Miss Jazzy Lobster Saint...

Yes, friends, Jazzy and I are indeed engaged to be married!  



This is the engagement ring collar charm I sent her,
in the lovely hands of, and on the finger of...my future mother-in-law.
(Is that a little weird??)


This is the card I sent, with my signature, asking her to marry me,
& the ring, which I gift wrapped, of course, in Victorian rose paper for my Victorian lady girl.


Our official engagement photo.

Yep, She's tryin' on dresses.
I just had a sinking feeling... I don't think she has a father?? 
Ruh Roh.
This could get expensive!

Oh well, what's a man cat to do? 
Look at that face...
That's my Jazzy girl. 

Soon to be Jazzy Lobster Saint Kokopelli the Kitty Kachina.

OK, I did it. I bought the ring. 
Now don't pressure me for a date!
One paw at a time...


Sincerely,
Cokie
I'm her man cat. 


7 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Teagan said...

Concatulations Cokie and Jazzy!!! You sure have gone and done it now Cokie... it's in writing and on da internets so there's no going back!! Can I be a bridesmaid??

 
At May 8, 2010 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

Concatulayshuns! I iz so happy for you an jazzy jazz!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Congratulations Cokie and Jazzy!...A really great post=we love the beautiful ring collar charm; you picked well, Cokie, bride and ring!!...The photos are excellent=your engagement picture is so creative and beautiful!...Hugs and kisses to you both!...Happy weekend sweet friends and Happy Mother's Day to your Mommy too...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

 
At May 8, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger the teacher's pets said...

Oh my goodness, Cokie! You were so good at keeping your engagement a secret but I think that's a good thing because you two probably needed some time alone before the pupperazzi got wind of your union! Your Jazzy is a beautiful girl and she will make you a happy man when the time comes. Congrats to you!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

As long as you can accept her hopeless flirting, you will be a great couple!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Judi said...

Let me say WOW! Congratulations!

Thanks for participating in Weekend Cat Blogging! I have just posted the WCB Round-up at
http://judi-mindovermatter.blogspot.com/2010/05/weekend-cat-blogging-257-round-up.html

Have a great week!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Spencer Russ Berrie said...

Congratulations Cokie & Jazzy! hugs hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home