This Page

has been moved to new address

BARKWORLD!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: BARKWORLD!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BARKWORLD!!

So many anipals are at BARKWORLD EXPO in Atlanta this weekend! We wish we were there, too! Alas, Hollywood it turns out is really, really far away from Atlanta (who knew?) so we've had to stay at home and live vicariously through all our friends who are there: @BrutustheDane, @Mattiedog, @Trailerparkdogs, @Niqqi, @JamesbondtheDog, @Bunnyjeancook, @MaggieTKat, @Yoda_the_dog, @Boriskitty, @Hankthedoggy, @CosmoHavanese, @Frugaldougal, and a whole lot more!

Brutus the Dane gave an Anipal Times presentation, prefaced by this introductory video from ME!!


I caught Da Shibbering Cheetos set yesterday, which was wild and crazy, as usual - underwear flying... Even I lost my pants shakin' my booty - AGAIN.


Schmitty the Weather Dog and meteorologist Ron Trotta did a special Barkworld Weather Report, and I got a shout-out! 


We all owe a big round of applauds to the organizers of Barkworld Expo, Denise Quashie @BarkworldExpo (aka@DQTweets) and her dog @FrankieElPerro! I, and The Anipal Times, very much appreciate her inviting us to be involved.

@FrankieElPerro

The Barkworld "Program" is inside the first ever PRINT edition of The Anipal Times!! Here's AT Publisher @Snick_the_Dog checking it out. 

I have an editorial in the special BarkWorld Expo print edition of the AT that you can read here.

I can't wait to hear everyone's BarkWorld stories when they get home and see all the pics! Now I'm starting to get excited about a trip I am planning to take next month to Denver for Blog Paws West... See you there!

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, I was at Bark World too and had dinner with @MattieDog @Niqqi @BunnyJeanCook @MaggieTKat @FrugalDougal it was a nice time and I will have a few pics on my blog this week!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM , Blogger marley said...

Wow, well done to all at Barkworld and the Anipal Times. Woof.

 
At August 23, 2010 at 2:40 AM , Blogger Pepi Smart Dog said...

PRINT Edition of Anipal Times ??? Where can I buy that ? *jumping up & down* Barkworld sounded a HOOT ! Wish I had been there too....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home