This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy New Year 2011!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Happy New Year 2011!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!


This has been a tough year on a lot of us. I lost my sweet Wynnie princess cat, Dad lost his brother, Grandpa got lymphoma, and a lot of my anipal friends and family have been sick or gone to the Rainbow Bridge, including my dear friend & soul twin, @inigoflufflebum. @Pepismartdog has been crazy busy keeping up with all the new residents at the RB... And when I was very ill myself, my darling @jazzydacat wheeled me out and eloped me! So, yes, I am no longer a bachelor. I'm not even kidding.
For better of for worse...  ; ) 
So along with the sadness, there's been some joy. I married my British tart, I became Editor-in-Chief of the new online newspaper for anipals: The Anipal Times, which has an international staff of 40 and has raised $3000 for the NYC Shiba Rescue and Hope for Paws through advertising and AT Pawpawties. And my mom started two new projects of her own: BohoPets portraits & gifts and The Pawed Squad pet-centric reviews and giveaways. 
My New Year Greeting - Abridged Version
You might want to turn off the stereo for this.

Here's hoping 2011 will be the best year ever, with each year to follow even better for us all! I love you guys.

Cokes

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Happy New Year dear friend. You have had a very busy year. We wish you good health in 2011 and for your family too.

 
At January 1, 2011 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Happy New Year lovely Cokie!! Me and Charlie love that clip of you saying Happy New Year!! Awwww you are just lovely!

We hope that your 2011 will be full of joy and hope and love!

Take care
x

 
At January 1, 2011 at 5:54 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

Happy New Year to you Cokie... I'm with you and hoping that 2011 will be a great year. I'm loving the great work you're doing with the Anipal Times... Thanks.

pawhugs, Max

 
At January 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Catsparella said...

Happy New Year, Cokie! I just found your blog through the Blog Hop, and I just wanted to stop by and say hello!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Here's to a much happier and more joyful new year, Cokie!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 6:14 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Happy new year my friend, and thank you for thinking of Inigo. It's been a really hard time without him, but I sure appreciate your friendship.

 
At January 1, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Happy New Year

The Creek Cats and Maggie May

 
At January 1, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Happy New Year, Cokie!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger KimT said...

Happy New Year, Cokie! Here's to the best year ever!!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Judi said...

Love the video clip! Here's hoping for a better 2011!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM , Blogger pam said...

Happy New Year and thank you for entering Weekend Cat Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home