This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt: What The Heck Is That Thing!??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Anipal Photo Hunt: What The Heck Is That Thing!??

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Anipal Photo Hunt: What The Heck Is That Thing!??

Welcome to this week's Anipal Photo Hunt.




So this is the thing... Last month, Mom and Dad suddenly began denying me my greatest joy in life: Drinking out of the bathtub faucet. I used to drink from the dripping faucet while listening to my lovely bride @jazzydacat meowing at me through the drain hole. (She lives in London, and it's the best way for us to communicate.) Dad insists it's bad for the plumbing somehow and I was cut off cold turkey. It's not something I recommend to any cat Moms or Dads out there, FYI. It's been brutal.

To add insult to injury, Mom ordered some crazy contraption through the mail, and when it got her, she  put it in my room, filled it with water, (get this) PLUGGED IT IN, and it started making weird noises! Water started gurgling and then coming out of the middle of the thing in a stream down into the bowl.

They insist that it's mine - like that's a good thing. They had the nerve to call it a Gotcha Day present!  : /  Srsly. Who's idea was this?? It says China on it. Is this what they call Chinese water torture? 
Chinese Water Torture
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Mom took away my water bowl, so if I want to drink water, I HAVE to drink out of this whachamacallit - and try to avoid getting my ears wet! What the duck?? It has this stupid stream of water that I have to twist my neck around to avoid. I have a sneaking suspicion they think that this is in some way a replacement for water streaming out of the bathtub faucet. What part of "that thing is not a bathtub faucet" do they not get??

It's been more than a week now, and they continue to expect me to drink out of this gizmo. Hopefully, they'll get tired of it and throw it away, and let me back into the tub.

I'm considering starting a petition.




Click here if you have a free Wordpress blog.

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 11:38 PM , Blogger View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog = Cokie, your Mom & Dad got you a BIDET ??? *stifles giggles* Sure is a talking point !! You could have arrived in that contraption at the #SciFiPawty ! Just put a set of wheels on that thing !

 
At March 28, 2011 at 4:22 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

I'd be a little scared of drinking out of that thing... better wear earplugs! HEE HEE

pawhugs, Max

 
At March 28, 2011 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Me and Charlie are happy to sign your petition!!!! Fingers crossed your mum and dad let you have your original water faucet back!! Although this new contraption looks very nice! :-) Take care
x

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

he he- M has been wondering if I'd like one of those thingies!! I really prefer fresh water poured in the sink for me dialy.

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger marley said...

Hmmm, this is very funny looking. It look like one of dem fings the peeple do pee into, It cant be on of those tho. Mebbe you haz to buy waterproof hat.

 
At March 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

I can't believe you don't like your fountain. We love ours! We were playing in it and splashing so much Mom had to put a big plastic thing under it to catch the water. MOL We love love love our fountain.

 
At March 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

I couldn't have said it better! Peeps bought me one of those things—albeit a cheap one—and expected me to drink from it. After a month, the experiment was over and the thing sits on the counter and takes up space. Was that thing NOISY!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

We have one of those... and we actually use it! Amazingly, we like it.

 
At March 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

Mom is being dense but she can't figure out what picture she has to hunt for. Are we supposed to do odd things we can't figure out? We enjoyed your post, she just can't figure out what we're supposed to do. Sorry she is so dense. Well, actually I don't know either ... Maybe it is one of those secretive cat things?

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Yes, Yoda. Post a pic of something you just can't figure out. ; )

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger TinyPearlCat said...

Ma would get us one of htose, but we would still spash it all over. Make sure your ma keeps that thing clean. The PH of the water can drop. Keep the filter clean. After it has sat with water in it for 3 days take a sample in to Petco and see what the ph is. Also if you have hard water, clean it out with CLR everyonce in a while.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Furries said...

I know your mom & dad take good care of you, but tell them to make sure you have a water bowl you're happy drinking from. Drinking water is very important for your kidneys. It's way more important than drinking from a fountain.

We have a fountain and Raven drinks from it but Sammi won't. She doesn't like the noise, even though it's one with a smooth waterfall and all you can hear is the quiet little pump inside the base.

Hopefully you'll learn to like your fountain. In the meantime, a nice colorful water bowl in the bathtub will make both you and your dad happy. You can talk with your kitty love and dad doesn't have to keep the water running.

 
At April 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Ooo, don't let the Twerp see that! He'll beg for it & then play in it all day - he's a nut for water. Sorry bud, I know the tub facet is a bajillion times better.....someday, when we have thumbs....

 
At April 5, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

I is a little late but I just posted mine: http://shawneetheshep.blogspot.com/2011/04/anipal-photo-hunt-what-heck-is-that.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home