This Page

has been moved to new address

Incontinent Cats Unite!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Incontinent Cats Unite!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Incontinent Cats Unite!


My good friend @RomeotheCat has a problem. He has a peeing problem. If you know me or have read much of my blog, you probably know that I have "issues" in that area, as well.

Romeo
I'm incontinent, for the most part, the result of an injury from falling from a very tall palm tree long ago, and for that reason I wear pants - and I wear them well. Just ask my lovely wife, the rambunctious Twitter tart @JazzydaCat. But that's not what this post is about...

The centerfold from our nixed Anipal Times swimsuit edition.
This post is about Romeo and his Mom, Caroline, who've recently started a new website called The Happy Litter Box for all things litter box related. Romeo is not incontinent, for the record. Romeo is simply extremely particular about how he likes his litter box, but he can tell you about it better than I, so please go here to read his blog about the new site.

Check it out!

Romeo is famous for much more than peeing. He has his own "FURPOWER" animal charity. He raises lots of money for different rescue organizations every month. One month last year, they let me choose the organization, and they raised funds and had sponsors donate products to Pet Orphans of Southern California in the San Fernando Valley, in Los Angeles. It was pawsome!

Thank you, FURPOWER!

Romeo's Mom, Caroline Golon, is a co-founder of BlogPaws.com and the BlogPaws Social Media Conference, where MY mom will be going this August, leaving me home alone with Dad. It's OK though. You should see what we do when she's out of town!  ; )

I'm going to BlogPaws 2011 badge

In closing, I applaud Romeo for his courage, in 'coming out' with his new website, and hope it is helpful to cats and humans, and keeps cats from being relinquished for pissing off their owners. So to speak.

And as I always say... "Incontinent Cats Unite!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Thanks for introducing this website. Very helpful and I'll be following.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Carrie, with Tanner and Oliver said...

And again I wonder "How does Caroline do so much in her days?" Romeo must be a very helpful cat.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Thank you for this very informative post and links lovely Cokie!!! Me and Charlie say "YAY!!!!" for Romeo and mum for doing so much for kitties with this problem and for shelters!!!! Wonderful! take care
x

 
At February 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say hi. Thanks for the info on the new site.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 7:09 AM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

That's a pretty cool site. Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

You're welcome, Mario! Thank YOU for commenting on every post I ever write and making me feel like someone's always out there reading!

Cokes

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Thanks for following me, Renee. I followed you back!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Carrie, Isn't that the truth. She has a little girl and a baby on the way (maybe already here??), BlogPaws, Romeo's FurPower projects, and who knows what all else is going on over there!

I can't wait to meet her in person at BlogPaws this year - and you, too! So you can see the REAL Cokie's mom! ; )

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Hi Old Kitty,
Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the Romeo/The Happy Litter Box site. I say Yay! for Romeo and Caroline, too!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Hi Scratching Post, thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your store's blog, too. =^..^=

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Abigail, Madison, Lisa said...

Love your Bloggy! I love the Happy Litterbox.
We love to follow you on Twitter, your Blog rocks! Stop by and see us, we saw you on the Blog Hop.

xoxoxo
Madison and Abigail (@KritterKondo)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home