This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Pawty Day on Twitter!! #ATPawty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: It's Pawty Day on Twitter!! #ATPawty

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Pawty Day on Twitter!! #ATPawty

Forgive my repeating myself, I am a 17 year old cat so I do that a lot, but I may be having a few new visitors this week, so please indulge me! And welcome new visitors from The Ultimate Blog Party and The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop (though I've been on the latter for some time, there are always new visitors...)

One year ago, The Anipal Times was born. It's come a long way since then, and we're pretty proud of it as a real newspaper for the anipal community with high standards, wonderful all-volunteer staff, and generous advertisers who donate to our designated animal charities in lieu of ad fees.

This is my personal blog, but being the Editor in Chief of The Anipal Times, it does tend to pop up in my blog a lot!
The Anipal Times Publisher @Snick_the_Dog
We're throwing a Twitter #Pawty for 24 hours from 11am PST on Saturday, April 2nd through 11am Sunday, April 3rd, PST. Our last #ATPawty was a blast, very highly attended, and anipals kept pawtying on for most of the day on Sunday!

Since it will be the day after April 1st, our theme will be APRIL FOOLS! So come dressed in your finest, most foolish regalia, and we'll try to get everyone's avatars on a Pawty Wall for posterity.

Da Shibbering Cheetos, Twitter's first rock band, will be performing at 11am PST on Saturday April 2nd, so be sure not to miss that!

Please join us, get to know our staff and advertisers, dance, drink, be merry - win fun prizes (we have a quiz & pet related prize giveaway every 30 minutes!), and help a good cause. I know we're all tapped out, but the AT's current charity is the Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue, where our Managing Editor, @BrutustheDane came from! If you can make a donation, it would be much appreciated, but is not by no means mandatory. Please come whether or not you can spare a dime.  ; )

Our Pawty webpage is here,  in case this is your first Twitter #Pawty! I can't begin to count how many I've been to. They're like Grateful Dead shows. LOL.

See you there!

Cokie the Cat
Editor in Chief
The Anipal Times

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Along These Lines ... said...

We forgive you for having a paw memory

 
At April 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awwww you are a lovely kitty Cokie and doing ever so well!!!

Me and Charlie don't twitter but we hope y'all have a GREAT PAWTY!!!! Yay for Anipal Times!!! Take care
x

 
At April 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Since I'm late reading bloggies today, I can tell you that your pawty was a huge success. I tended bar in the early afternoon and had a blast. I stopped back after our company left last night, pawty was still going strong. Congratulaitons to you and the staff for putting out a quality, newsworthy newspaper. You know I love reading it from cover to cover.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home