This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday




All the talk about SOPA this week has got me thinking about just how much I love the Internet. Srsly. How else would a cat like me have met all you wonderful people and anipals? I wouldn't have, that's how.

It would have just been me, Mom, Dad, Wynnie (while she lasted) and the occasional visitor, or vet to terrorize. But because of the Information Superhighway, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, and the good fortune of being able to afford computers (when some don't even have enough kibble), I'm lucky enough to have wonderful friends like you. 


I really appreciate that, and I really appreciate you. I know Mom does, too. Thanks for taking an interest in this old cat. I'd be bored without you. Except for the Lakers. And ribbon.  =^..^=

Me & @PepiSmartDog at a Lakers Game
Photo's by Pepi's mom. 
She's a freakball. MOL

I really want to get to know you more, and to stay in touch. Please put your pic on my TV Guest Book, on the right, so I can see what you look like, and 'like' me on my Facebook fan page, so we can hang there, too. I'm afraid they might take my regular FB page down, 'cause I'm a cat. (What kind of discriminating cat trap is that, anyway!?)

And join the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop below, and fill me in on what's floating your boat this week!  ; ) 

Love you guys...
Cokes

8 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Without the innernets me and Charlie would never have "met" you too lovely Cokie!! Yay for the super duper virtual information highway!

Awww we hope FB lets you keep your page! We don't have an FB page anymore - we stopped it! - it's too addictive and blogger takes all our spare time! Take care
x

 
At January 19, 2012 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I likes teh Interwebs. My hooman helps me sometimes with the compooter. :)

 
At January 19, 2012 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

M didn't do a post yesterday, but she didn't black it out either. She did email her representative a letter. Thanks for all the informative information.

 
At January 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me and mom LOVE internet too and all our furiends we have met thank´s to it !!
Me too have a Facebook fanpage , cause like you say you never know when thet delete your Facebook account just because you are a cat :(

 
At January 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Prudence said...

We're very thankful fur the interwebs too buddy! *whispering* It keeps mom busy and us out of trouble (usually!)

 
At January 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Pixel Blue Eyes said...

Hi Cokie"! It is very nice to meet you. What a great blog hop, too...Thankful Thursday. Is that every week? I will have to join next week if so.
Have you been told that FB will delete cat and dog pages? I have a Pixel 'entertainer' LIKE page myself. Makes me wag my tail nervously...please let me know, and please just come by and visit me sometime!
Mommy and I are also keeping close tabs on this PIPA/SOPA thing...
Take care! Pixel

 
At January 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Shayna said...

Without the internet I'd never have met you, Cokes, or any of my other pawesome anipal friends who bring me so much happiness and laughter - am SO grateful that so many pals are only a mouseclick away!

Can't understand why FB is so down on anipals - it humans who cause injustice, violence and wars, and they've never thought of banning THEM!!

Lots of love to you and Jazzy :-)

 
At January 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

We feel the same way about the innernets, Cokie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home