This Page

has been moved to new address

I Vant To Be Alone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: I Vant To Be Alone

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Vant To Be Alone

I spent ALL DAY in my room today. I have my own room I sleep in. It has my bed, my food and water, my bathtub, my litter box, and a sink and a toilet that Mom and Dad use sometimes. At night, when I go to bed, Mom takes off my pants and I sleep au naturel - with a nightlight.

When Mom gets up in the morning, she opens my door, turns on my light, brings me my breakfast (with my medicine mixed in) and helps me put on a new pair of pants. Diapers. Manpants. Do a search for Palm Tree on this blog and you can read the details.

Naw. Thanks. I'm good.
Anyway, today I just didn't feel like coming out. I ate breakfast and went back to bed. Then later Mom came back to see if I wanted to come out, but I was pretty comfy sprawled out in the bathtub.

Dinner time came around and Mom brought in my food, which was pretty good. She came back to put on my pants and let me out but I told her I was good. She shook her head and closed the door again.


Around 9pm Dad came in and told me I couldn't spend the entire day in my room. He opened the door, but I didn't want to go out. I was chillin'. What!? Can't a cat spend a day in his room if he wants to??


Fine. I walked out. Mom intercepted me and put on my pants, and I spent an hour hanging out with them in the living room...

Under Mom at the computer
On Mom' & Dad's bed
This wasn't really taken tonight but you get the idea
and it's a great shot of my manpants.

Then I went back to my room.
Sometimes you just want to be alone.

Close. The. Door.
Thanks.

14 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awww sweet Cokie!!! You look so adorable with your pants! Awwww hope you get some peace and quiet now! Take care
x

 
At February 11, 2012 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes Cokie, sometimes we just need a little alone time!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Enjoy your solitude pal. We all need that sometimes.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger H and Flo said...

Nawwww. What a beautiful (and particularly well-dressed) cat. :)

 
At February 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM , Anonymous Rumpydog said...

I hope you're just chillin' and not feeling bad. Take care my friend!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 6:31 AM , Blogger When I Grow Up I Want to be a Vet said...

That is ok Cokie! I totally get that - sometimes you just need a day to recharge...or think secret thoughts...or hang out.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

They hoomans duzn't unnerstand sumtimes a cat wants to napz all day an its okay, but they werries mebbe we iz sick an we duzn't want to skard them tew much so maybe get outta bed tomorrows *hugs*

 
At February 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Of course you need some alone time sometimes without one´s nagging beans :)

 
At February 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

I LOVE your comfy bed! I might not to leave it either. Purrsonally, I have separation anxiety so I have to go into whatever room the peeps are in. Enjoy your solitude pal.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Tamago said...

We understand, sometimes you need an alone time. I hope you get a peaceful time.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Blogger katsrus said...

We all need alone time. You look so cute and comfy.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I hope you are okay, Cokie. It sounds like you were hanging out but not hiding... maybe you should have your vet come by and look at you?

 
At February 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Cokie, I'm like that too, sometimes. I have been known to spend the whole day in the laundry basket in mom's closet. It's so darn cozy in there!!

Wally

 
At February 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

I'm good, everybody. I've been out all day today. In fact, I've been getting updates from Mom and my stand-in at Tillman's Who Let The Dogs Out auditions. They've been skyping me. MOL! =^..^=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home