This Page

has been moved to new address

I Can Haz Business Cards??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: I Can Haz Business Cards??

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Can Haz Business Cards??





Probably the most important thing a pet blogger should have, besides a blog, is business cards! 

I have my own business cards that
@javathecat's mom made for me a couple of years ago, but they haven't been updated since @BrutustheDane took over as the Editor-in-Chief of The Anipal Times, so I need new ones.

Mom gives them out all the time. At the grocery store, at Petco, at parties, at work. She's always yakking about me and showing 'em my pic on that card really pulls 'em in. MOL.


If you're going to
BlogPaws, you'll definitely want business cards to share with all the new friends you meet and and the people and pets you network with. In fact, it's pretty much mandatory.

By some lucky coincidencia,
Zazzle is having their 50% off business cards sale this month!

Here are some cards from Mom's Zazzle shop to give you an idea, but Zazzle has TONS of great templates you can use to customize them any which way you like. One sided, two sided, photos, designs, all kinds of cards.



The Rainbow Bridge Ambassador
needs business cards, too!

If you enter "
pet business cards" in the Zazzle search tab, you'll find TONS of great templates you can use to customize them any which way you like. One sided, two sided, photos, designs, all kinds of cards.


This isn't Mom's design. Just a card on Zazzle she really likes

What's SUPER awesome is that Zazzle has a
50% off sale on their custom business cards RIGHT NOW, that you can get in time for BlogPaws! It's like they're doing it just for us...  ; ) Nice of them, huh?


Just use the code BIZCARDS2012 at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box. The offer is good through June 30th, 2012, and can't be used with any other offers. 


I'm always looking out for the 1/2 off business card deals to order my cards!

Click here to go to Zazzle!

I'm a Zazzle Associate, so I do make a small percentage when you use my links, but it doesn't cost you any more. So if you don't mind me getting a little nip from your purchase, I'd appreciate it if you do your Zazzle shopping by beginning with one of my links. It doesn't matter where you go from there! 


Machos gracias!
=^..^=


Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 9, 2012 at 5:13 AM , Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

What an excellent idea! Mom is always telling people about our blog. Too bad she's not going to Blog Paws. Someday...............

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

 
At June 9, 2012 at 5:47 AM , Blogger houndstooth said...

Mom just got our new business cards from Moo.com yesterday. She's all atwitter over them and Dad already wants one of each, like they're collector's cards or something! BOL! I think yours are fantastic!

Bunny

 
At June 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is the best idea I've seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.

 
At June 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh darn - M isn't going to Blog Paws either, tho I wishes she were. Love your cards Cokie.

 
At June 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

We need business cards!

 
At June 9, 2012 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Karen Jo said...

That's a great idea. I would rarely need them, but it might be nice to have some on hand, just in case.

 
At June 10, 2012 at 5:16 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me neither is going to Blog Paws :(
But I do have my own business cards , that my mom is giving to almost everybody she meet :)

 
At June 30, 2012 at 3:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You can learn and promote your Plastic Business Cards through blogs. Make many opportunities.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home