This Page

has been moved to new address

Viva Wag Vegas, Baby!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Viva Wag Vegas, Baby!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Viva Wag Vegas, Baby!

They say I'm the Daniel Craig of Cats. Uncanny resemblance, don't you think??
 

 
Viva Wag Vegas #PawPawty
@frugaldougal, host
Jan 23 - Jan 24 2010 
Benefits IFWA & WSPA, helping animals in Haiti
 





My Absolut Suite at Caesar's Palace


 
My fiance' @jazzydacat all gussied up for Vegas





I won a prize from @Jasmine_Woo_Woo in Las Vegas 
and just got it in the mail yesterday from Australia!!
Thank you Jasmine!

3 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

You are one cool dude! Love the cig too.

 
At January 23, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

How did I miss the #anipalroadtrip? Darn - mom too busy on 'puter.

 
At January 25, 2010 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

I am so glad you are ma fiance!! You are one cool and handsome mancat...even if I cannot remember the first night we slept together!!!

I LOVE YOU, COKIE! XXX

(PS: I iz getting me a cool mother-in-law too!! MIL) XXXX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home