This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #2: PAWTRAITS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Anipal Photo Hunt #2: PAWTRAITS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #2: PAWTRAITS


This is a Blog Hop and complete instructions are here.
(Scroll down to the HOW TO JOIN THE ANIPAL PHOTO HUNT post.)

This week's Anipal Photo Hunt theme is PAWTRAITS - that is to say, portraits featuring paws!

I have particularly large tiger paws, and you know what they say:
"Big paws, big..." 
I don't remember what the other 'big' is? 
Anyway, paws are the theme of this week's Anipal Photo Hunt. 

This is one of the mama's favorite pics of me ever,
and it features my gigantic paw nicely.
You can see this was a few years ago because,
1. I'm on top of the Étagère, which I can't jump up on anymore, and
2. I'm not walleyed!  ; )

This is my special 'Look! I've got three front paws!' trick.
Good one, right??
Notice the well coiffed tail and paw fur...
This is the pic that Mom texted to Brutus the Dane to show him 
what I was doing while Brutus was at Barkworld. 
Yep. Sleepin' under the computer desk. 
I know, I need a pawdicure...


12 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

Woo hoo! Got my blog post up, changed my Twitter profile, and did the extra credit!

I had Mom follow on FB 'cause she won't let me have an account.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

I gotted my pawtrait up and has done all of the eggstra credits eggsept fur the Facebook thingie coz I duss not be on Facebook. Mom say Twitter and bloggie be enuff fur me.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

I am still mad at the bad internet at mom's hotel which kept me from being first but just being in the Photo Hunt makes me happy! I have posted my bloggie and changed my Twitter and Facebook pictures! http://yodaheltman.blogspot.com/2010/08/anipal-photo-hunt-2-pawtraits.html

 
At August 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

Ok we are up and posted however...MOM screwed up her link on your page, geesh mom???? She copioed MY bloggie address instead of writing we are a puppy blog and our adventures, ugh, mom did it again...Oh, i did also change our twitter pic to reflect "da PAWtraits"

 
At August 23, 2010 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Pepi Smart Dog said...

Our Pawtraits have been posted ! How do I get the list of everyone on my blog ? (saw it on other Pal's blogs) BOL !

 
At August 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

*snickers* Mom & I were gone ALL day yesterday and she figured we missed the Hunt # 2 post. So she refreshed your blog about a zillion times before she realized you hadn't posted it yet. Doh!

Then she tried again a few minutes later just to see if you'd posted it...and you had! So that's how I posted so fast. If you hadn't posted when you did, I wouldn't have posted my hunt pics until Monday!

Just pure coincidence. *snickers*

 
At August 24, 2010 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Pat Wahler said...

Those are some very pawesome pictures!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

 
At August 25, 2010 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Kolo Martin said...

Cool paws Cokie!

 
At August 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Joined your photo hop buddy, but I goofed (as usual) when first signing in - called it Comfy paws instead of Mario's Meusings. Oh well, it will be fine this way.

 
At August 26, 2010 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Josh Healy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Spike said...

Great fotos, Cokie! I am a latecomer as usual but it is fun to pawticipate.

 
At August 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Raven, Thor and Rio said...

Yipee! We're finally posted! http://health4uandpets.typepad.com/raven_thor_rio/2010/08/anipal-photo-hunt-2-pawtraits.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home