This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog the Change

I'm joining Blog the Change in this post by making it official - I'm making the extreme sacrifice of letting Mom go to BlogPaws this year. That's 2676 miles away from me, and a minimum of four days home alone with Dad. I hope he doesn't forget to feed me. Give me my medicine.  : ( 
She'll be here while I'm home. Practically alone.   : /
I'm kidding. He won't forget. He loves me. 
 I'm making her hotel reservations right now.

She'll learn how to better promote The Anipal Times, her Boho Pets site, Hope for Paws and lots of other good pet-helping stuff. 

There. It's in writing.
Mom, sign here:
  

OK, then!
She'll see you there!

Cokes
=^..^=

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At January 16, 2011 at 3:24 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

That's great she gets to go to the conference. HH wants to go too, but she's not sure yet...

have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

 
At January 16, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Good for your mom pal. M would like to go just to meet other ooman of my pals.

 
At January 16, 2011 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awww enjoy your time with Dad!! And yay for your mum!! Take care
x

 
At January 16, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger The Creek Cats said...

We know your mom will have a great time!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Sebastian said...

That's so great Cokie! My Mom is going too, she's already got her ticket to the conference and made her hotel reservations. It's hard having her gone that long, but if it makes my blog better, it's worth it! Mom can't wait to see your Mom there!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

My human has not registered yet, but it is 99% sure she is going to BlogPaws. I always send her as my representative.

 
At January 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Blogger KimT said...

I wish my mom would go - all those days with ME in charge here! BOL It's an awesome way to help animals, so be brave, Cokie, be brave!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

That's so awesome that your mom is going to Blog Paws! We bet she has a great time meeting all the other blogging beans! :)

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Ohh, that pools looks kinda tempting. I would be a little jealous. Hopefully you don't 'really' like to swim. Right?

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Pup Fan said...

Fun! I am hoping to go too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home