This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Yes, it's Wordless Wednesday, but I feel a few words are in order to some of my new visitors from BlogPaws.com. The lovely Yvonne mistook me for a girl cat in featuring my "Twitter Tips for Beginners" blog series, which I can forgive, as I was wearing a dress at the time. 


I do, however, wish to take this opportunity to once again post the photos revealing the obvious likeness between myself and actor Daniel Craig, for whom I am often mistaken, living in Hollywood, as I do. 




I'm your Man Cat. 
Cokes

6 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Cokie, you are an original! If anything, Daniel Craig has co-opted your style!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Sparkle is rgiht bro! Daniel has co-opted you. Geeesh, you think with all his fame and glory, he could be more orginal than that. You are the Man Cokie pal

 
At October 12, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Daniel Craig is my husband. :-)

Take care
x

 
At October 12, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Marg said...

We think you two look like twins. You are both so darn handsome. Take care.

 
At October 12, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You do look a lot like Daniel Craig Cokie , just like me :)

 
At October 13, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Prudence said...

You are a mancat buddy! No one could ever think otherwise, barooo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home