This Page

has been moved to new address

Not the Pants Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: Not the Pants Again...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Not the Pants Again...




We've been pretty busy around here lately, Mom doing all her film and social media work, Dad working on a movie and his scripts, and me making sure everyone was sufficiently alarmed about my ear bump to pay a reasonable amount attention to moi.

Now that things are settling down a little, and my ear seems to be OK, we're getting back to the important things - LIKE MY BLOG.

Most of you know that, aside from being handsome, gregarious and witty, I'm also a Special Needs pet.  You know... I wear pants. Yes, because they look cool, but also so I don't pee on the floor. Just sayin'.

Yep. Pants.

I know this is old hat to my pals, but I get new readers all the time, so every so often I have to 'splain the pants thing again.

This time, I'll let a recent article about me at VetStreet.com called The Things We Do for Love: "Our Cat Wears a Diaper" (written by Romeo the Cat's mom, Caroline Golan) tell the story.

This is my pic in the article.
Mom's name's spelled wrong (she's a "Kristin")
but they got mine right!  


Me and Mom have also revised my ABOUT ME page, with a lot more info... about, you know... me. So if you feel like killin' a few minutes and seeing if there's anything about me you don't know, or forgot about, go ahead and read that, too. That way, if you see my stand-in at the BlogPaws conference this summer, you can use him as a conversation starter and explain to somebody why he's wearing pants!

Cosmo & my stand-in at last year's BlogPaws


If you haven't registered for BlogPaws yet, cut & paste this code, and get 20% off! --> BlogPaws2012-Cokie 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At April 28, 2012 at 4:30 AM , Blogger Old Kitty said...

Awww sweet Cokie!! It's lovely to know about you! Yay! Take care
x

 
At April 28, 2012 at 6:11 AM , Blogger The Joke Puppy said...

Hi Cokie,,,
You have a very inspiring story, and great pet parents. This poem in dedicated to you:
I once met a kitty named Cokie
A ragdoll who wore little pants
Bladder control was a problem
Wearing pants didn't leave it to chance

So the problem that might have condounded
The wonderful parents of Cokie
Has been solved by the wearing of pants
And now things are quite Okey-Dokey

Hope you have a great week-end !

 
At April 28, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh Cokie - we never get tired of hearing the story of you and your pants because you are so very amazing and so are your oomans.

 
At April 28, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Hoppin' by to say "hello" and see how y'all are doing. Have to stop by and read your updated "about me" page.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

 
At April 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Cokie, we think it's pretty cool how you have adapted to your pants. You're special in many ways.

 
At April 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You really are soooooo special Cokie, and I am very happy your ear bump is not a problem!

 
At April 28, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Blogger meowmeowmans said...

You are so very special, Cokie. And for that, we are glad! :)

 
At April 29, 2012 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me neither get tired of hearing the story about you and your pant´s , Cokie !

 
At April 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Pup Fan said...

If anyone can make those pants look good, it's you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home