This Page

has been moved to new address

My ToyVoyager, Althea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: My ToyVoyager, Althea

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My ToyVoyager, Althea


It is my distinct pleasure to introduce you all to my friend Althea
Althea is a Grateful Dead beanie bear and soon to be a ToyVoyager!

You can learn about ToyVoyagers at www.toyvoyagers.com.
Althea's ToyVoyager profile is here.
Her new twitter account is @toyvoyager.

She is going to travel to all the places I would love to go but can't.
I'm going to roam the world vicariously through Althea!

This week we'll take some photos of her around Hollywood 
to start off her ToyVoyager Travelog, and then she'll be on her way!

These are her first five missions:
1. Meet 100 Twitter Anipals
2. Ride in @PepiSmartDog's pram 
3. Be on @ZackRabbit's Cooking Show
4. Visit @Happpiii in Norway
5. Attend a #keepfits class with @henryandfriends 

Wow, that's a lot of traveling!!
Let me know if you'd like to host Althea 
and help her fulfill her missions.


6 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 3:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PepiSmartDog Althea, I would be HONORED for U to come for a spin in my Sky Pram !!! I know U would love it !! Let me know soon as Ur ready ! HUGS XXX

 
At February 4, 2010 at 3:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PepiSmartDog: Mum would also like to host Althea for a day surfing at Surfer's Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD. Tourists come from all over world for this beach. Does she have a swimming costume ? Then she could play Golf with mum & visit with the Kangaroos & Koalas. :=o) xxxx

 
At February 4, 2010 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

You can come and visit da London too! It's where it's at!! Make sure dat she is not one of dat @ZackRabbit's sekrit ingredients doh!!

Just let me know when she would like to visit and I make her very welcome.

Don't let @Jasmine_Woo_Woo get her paws on her, cos it will be RIPped Althea!!

Love Jazzy XXXXX

 
At February 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

You is welcome to come to WI too. It's cold and snoy here - so wear boots.

 
At February 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM , Blogger ZackRabbit said...

Of course we could put her on Cooking with Rabbits! what does she like to cook?

 
At March 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Snick the Dog said...

ize happy to show althea around nyc if she wants to come here on her travels

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home