This Page

has been moved to new address

The Anipal Photo Hunt has Moved!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: The Anipal Photo Hunt has Moved!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Anipal Photo Hunt has Moved!



I've moved the Anipal Photo Hunt blog hop over to its own website, as it was really too confusing on this page. So if you want to play, and I hope you do, go to www.anipalphotohunt.com

The Facebook page is still the same: Facebook.com/anipalphotohunt.
I post one of each participant's pics in a photo album each week on Facebook but you have to 'like' the Facebook page or I can't tag you.

Please follow the new web page and add the new button to your blog - it's the same as the old one, but has the new web address link. You can also follow @anipalphotohunt on twitter, if you like. 

I'll be posting each week's photo hunt theme there first. One's coming up later today!  ; ) 

Don't forget about me here though! And if you haven't signed my TV guest book (above) yet, please do. I love me some pics of my friends!

Hope your having a great Labor Day Weekend...

Cheers!
Cokie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home