This Page

has been moved to new address

#lakewithpetie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: #lakewithpetie

Friday, September 3, 2010

#lakewithpetie




A bunch of us are going to a lake in Canada for Labor Day weekend to hang with our friend @petiethecat. There's lots of room if you want to join us! That's @Kittehboi fishing in the lake and @pandafur cuddling with Petie. Kittehboi made this lovely pic. Go to http://kittehboi.blogspot.com/2010/09/lakewithpetie.html to see how many anipals there are now, and let him know if you want to go, too!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 4, 2010 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

We iz having so much fun at teh #lakeiwthpetie I so happy you iz here wiv us!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I is coming to the #lakewithpetie as soon as my peeps can free up to get me there.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks, I might just show up, Petie is a sweetie!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

wow what is wrong with me that I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG??!!! I love it!!

I am now a follower! Found it on the Saturday Blog Hop (a day late and a dollar short! lol)

Glad to be following you! Hope you will check out my blog Cat Chat and follow me too! http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Mr. Breeze said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Mr. Breeze said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home