This Page

has been moved to new address

My Summer Christmas! - Saturday Pet Blogger Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider: My Summer Christmas! - Saturday Pet Blogger Hop

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Summer Christmas! - Saturday Pet Blogger Hop

This week's Saturday Pet Blog Hop is a belated Christmas in July post!

Liss, from Purs n' Snorts organized a Christmas in July gift exchange in June. Da Cat Street Boyz and I were the last to join the exchange, so we got each other, and I'm glad we did! I LOVED my early Christmas! Mom's been really busy this summer and only just now got around to uploading the pics, so with no further ado, may I present: Christmas in July!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow


Thanks, Cat Street Boyz - and Liss!

Love, Cokie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 18, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh Cokie - dat's a great video of you at christmas. Looks like you were having a great time too - a new box to explore in, lots of wrappings around. Christmas is so much fun!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Sage said...

If you're like the kitties in this house, the box would be the BEST!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

It is a great video but I couldn't figure out how to turn off the other music playing so that I could hear the video!!

Loved the video though!! xoxoxo

 
At September 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger V.L. Locey said...

Thats a great video! Hi from the Blog Hop!

Lu-Lu & Lucius

http://purrsonalthoughtsbylu-lu.blogspot.com/

 
At September 18, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I loved your video Cokie! I guess we better get our tree up!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

Two Christmases? Sign me up!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

That Christmas in July sounded like so much fun and everyone who participated looked like they got such great presents! I'm bummed I missed out - I hope it happens again next year!

 
At September 22, 2010 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Cat Street Boyz said...

Hey Cokie, we are so glad you had fun with your Christmas in July! Loved your video too=^Y^=th Cat Street Boyz & Mommy Holly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home